Hit the Bricks Race 5K Trail Fun Run/Walk
Come join us for Sayreville Rec's Hit the Bricks 5K Trail Fun Run/Walk at the Capik Nature Preserve.
Saturday October 9th 9:30 am
Race Day registration begins at 8am at the sports complex refreshment stand on Bordentown Ave.
Registration and race day registration $25.00
Proceeds Will Benefit "The Sayreville Association of Brain Injured Children"
Race Day registration at sports complex refresment stand 8am to 9:15am
5 K Fun RUN or WALK / RAIN or SHINE
Proceeds Will Benefit Brain Injured Children of Sayreville
Bring a non-perishable food item to donate to “Care and Share” Food Bank
- Medals to all racers who finish the race.
- Grand prizes awarded to top 3 female & top 3 male finishers
- SS T-shirt to All Participants
- Light refreshments will be provided at end of the race.
Directions and Parking
- From Garden State Parkway Southbound: Take GSP-South to Exit just past the Raritan Toll (Exit 124). Make right at Off-Ramp Stop Sign onto Main Street. Follow Main St. for Approx. 3 Miles to MacArthur Avenue. Take MacArthur Avenue to Jernee Mill Road. Follow Jernee Mill Road to stop light. Make a left at Stoplight and Sayreville Sports Complex will be on you left hand side.
- From Garden State Parkway Northbound: Take GSP-North to Exit just past the Raritan Toll (Exit 125). Make left at Stop Sign (Chevalier Ave). Make another left onto Main Street Extension (Just before Church). Follow Main St. for Approx. 3 Miles to MacArthur Avenue. Follow directions above from MacArthur Avenue.
- Parking: Parking at Sayreville Sports Complex Softball Field.
Race Day Registration
- 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM
- RACE STARTS 9:30AM