Be Active - Get Healthy
@ The Mickey Sedlak Recreation Center
Are you getting 30 minutes or more of Physical Activity each day? Do you have two or more of the following goals?
Lose inches and firm up your waist, hips and thighs
Physical activity is one of the most important steps you can take to maintain physical and mental health, along with higher energy levels.
- Reduce your risk of diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, and raise your production of “good” cholesterol.
- Stimulate brain chemicals that can leave you feeling happier.
- Start looking and feeling like you deserve too!
- All you need is light weights, water, towel and a mat
- AM and PM classes available
- Instructor: Grace Maniscalo Certified Personal, Master & GroupTrainer
CPR & Defib Certified